[MABM] Hearing on SB 940 Accessible Prescription Labels March 21

President@nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Wed Mar 8 00:22:54 UTC 2023

Hi everyone, the Senate hearing on SB 940, accessible prescription labels, will take place in Annapolis on March  21, 2023. Please email me, call me, or text me, bye March 18, 2023 if you plan to attend, and if you want to take the Baltimore-based transportation from the NFB, please also let me know. If you plan on coming with the Montgomery County group, please, in addition to letting me know you plan on coming, work it out with Debbie Brown. Thank you so much.

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Sent from my iPhone