[MABM] Progress on Guide Dog Bill

President@nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Wed Mar 8 00:27:49 UTC 2023

Hi everyone, we have some significant progress on our guide dog protection in housing legislation. The Senate Judicial  Proceedings Committee has voted the bill out of the committee with a favorable report. That means in the next few days, the bill will be considered by the full Maryland senate. The Senate will have two opportunities to consider the bill and debate it. If, on the second review, they vote to adopt it, it will then move over to the House of Delegates for their consideration. We will keep you posted as things progress, and hopefully things will move quickly now

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Sent from my iPhone