[Massachusetts-NFB] Urgent: Cambridge Chapter Holiday Party Attendee Tested Positive For Covid-19

Helen Kobek helenkobek1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:44:16 UTC 2022

Oh, this is a shame, but hopefully that individual recovers quickly and
fully.
Rashad, I can understand your wanting to know who the individual is. Yet no
other place I'm connected with, when someone tests positive for (or sickens
from) COVID-19, has their name revealed automatically. Some places ask the
positive person if they'd be willing to have their name revealed, but I
rarely see that happen. I feel Justin handled it well in letting us all
know and seeking that we all hold each other with good wishes for wellness.
Warmly,
Helen