[Massachusetts-NFB] Urgent: Cambridge Chapter Holiday Party Attendee Tested Positive For Covid-19

Stephanie Paoli stephanie.p.valdes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:36:41 UTC 2022

Everybody got their own opinions and honestly the mailing list is not a place to be expressing those opinions. How about you take your opinions to the next chapter meeting or to board members. Again, the mailing this is not a place to this cost opinions or best practices, according to oneself. Let’s all be aware of everybody’s inbox.

Stephanie Valdes

Sent from my iPhone