[Massachusetts-NFB] Urgent: Cambridge Chapter Holiday Party Attendee Tested Positive For Covid-19

Helen Kobek helenkobek1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:37:00 UTC 2022

Oh, yes, I hear you on this, Rashad. I don't know if most people test
before going to all and any events. Most people I know do not, but,
certainly, I'm glad they came forward to Justin to be able to let others
know they might have been exposed. I hope you are and stay well, Rashad.
May we all continue to get through these difficult times.
Warmly,
Helen