[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Chapter October Meeting Minutes

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:11:29 UTC 2022

Thank you Liz

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-1593379944322253>

“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”