[Massachusetts-NFB] BEST T-Shirt slogan--be the winner and win a prize!!

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:48:18 UTC 2022

We are looking for our best T-Shirt EVER!! Please share  with us, your
ideas. I know we have some seriously creative and funny people out here. The
T-shirt could have a serious message or a funny one! Please shoot us some
ideas! The slogan that gets chosen will go on our T-shirts and the person
who comes up with that one, will win prizes!! Let's here it! Deadline is
September 17!! Good luck!!

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."