[Massachusetts-NFB] BEST T-Shirt slogan--be the winner and win a prize!!

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Sep 12 22:05:46 UTC 2022

Hi Shara and everyone,

I think we could have a t-shirt that also helps us spread the word about some of our top legislative priorities at the state level. For example:

“No More 14¢ Wages” – where the C like the section of the law is double-purposed to be a “cents” symbol. In fact, 14 cents per hour is a real wage that workers with disabilities in Massachusetts can get paid, and it needs to stop.
Consider an arrangement that uses basically a stacked rectangle of text overall, so that the top line says “NO MORE,” the second line says “14¢” really big, and the bottom line says “WAGES”

Or

“Stop Taking Our Children!” – where we could consider using a stop sign as the graphic for the word “Stop” and then maybe keep going on the sign vibe with a handicapped symbol at the end. There are a few ways we could arrange the text for this.

I hope folks will like at least one of these ideas. This kind of thing is fun for me because it helps spread the word about our work.

Justin

Sent from my iPhone

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury

Mobile: 808.797.8606