[Massachusetts-NFB] Speak out rally tomorrow--Take Action for the future of MCB !

Deborah Macaulay debbiedux at outlook.com
Wed Apr 5 12:35:58 UTC 2023

Too funny!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2023, at 8:14 PM, Robert Baran via Massachusetts-NFB <massachusetts-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hookers have their own entrance?

From: Massachusetts-NFB <massachusetts-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shara Winton via Massachusetts-NFB
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 12:50 PM
To: 'NFB of Massachusetts E-mail List' <massachusetts-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: sharawinton at gmail.com
Subject: [Massachusetts-NFB] Speak out rally tomorrow--Take Action for the future of MCB !

It is my understanding that if you are being dropped off, it is best to asked to be dropped off at the Hooker Entrance. I hope there will be people around to direct us. I will try to get there early, to help where I can

Shara
.

Community speak-out for the future of

Mass. Commission for the Blind

As workers, consumers, and community leaders we are deeply invested in the future of MCB. Over the last several years, the agency has faced challenges that have impacted working conditions for staff and the quality and accessibility of services for residents across the Commonwealth. We have come together as labor and community organizations to identify key issues within the agency and are fighting to make sure they are addressed. We envision a future that includes accountability from leadership and prioritizing the well-being and needs of our communities.

Join SEIU 509 MCB members and community organizations

at a speak-out for the future of MCB!

Wednesday, April 5

12 pm - 1 pm

State House Steps (24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02133)

_._,_._,_

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Massachusetts-NFB:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/massachusetts-nfb_nfbnet.org/debbiedux%40outlook.com