[Massachusetts-NFB] Walk a thon 2023 NFB of greater Springfield

Theadora Hadzisavidis thadzisa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:11:23 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,  it's almost that time for the NFB of greater Springfield
Inc. chapter "s walk a thon on May 6, 2023.  registration is at 9 aM and we
will walk at 10 AM.  Please find the walk a thon flyer and the pledges page
attached. We will have T-Shirts for the walk, bring your pledges and you
get one.  We cannot wait to see you all there at 910 liberty street
Springfield on May 6!

thank you,
Theadora Williams
president of the National