[Massachusetts-NFB] Our David Ticchi walk information and letter attached 2023

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 18:54:27 UTC 2023

Hi Federation Friends and Family,

The Countdown is on for our 2023 Annual David Ticchi Walk. This year's event
will be held on October 8, 2023 at our usual spot, the beautiful Fresh pond
Reservoir. Please  join us and gain sponsors and donations for your efforts.

Attached you will find the letter that is going out today, to all of those
who have given in the past and provided their physical addresses.  Feel free
to personalize your own letter, create your own entirely or use the one that
is attached. Please read the attached letter for all of the details.  we
hope to see you There!

Warmly,

Shara Winton