[Massachusetts-NFB] My contact information

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:25:14 UTC 2023

Hi Theadora and all,

The new packets are something that the NFB has implemented in the past few years. The packet is sent directly to the new member. If you joined 10 years ago, you would not have received this welcome packet. Thank you.

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-304-0347