[Massachusetts-NFB] Cambridge Axe Throwing

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:35:29 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Cambridge Chapter Members.

So far, I have heard from five people, including myself, about the best
dates for axe throwing. We have two votes for May 20th and three for
either the third or fourth weekend in April. If you would like to
attend, please let me know what day works best for you by Sunday evening.

Once I confirm the date, I will ask each attendee for 50 dollars. If you
say that you will attend, and send me the fifty dollars, I will not be
able to refund you if you cancel unless you find someone to take your
place.

Note: I am not accepting funds as your chapter president but as the guy
taking you axe throwing. Therefore, you will be able to send money to my
personal account. We do not allow any members to send funds to personal
accounts for official NFB business. Our event is unofficial, but we are
using this list as a convenience since we belong to the same group.

Have a blessed day.