[Massachusetts-NFB] karaoke Friday, March 3 Request

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:02:05 UTC 2023

Hi Family,

We are getting so pumped for our upcoming convention, Next weekend! Friday
night, after dinner,  we will  be having dance lessons, socializing, time to
show your dance moves and Karaoke. If you would like music accompaniment
with your song, please fill out the below form. If you do not do this, we
can not guarantee we can find your music selection.

Andrew will be our DJ on Friday and Amelia, Debbie and Stephanie will be
teaching us how to dance. If you don't want to dance or sing, that is okay,
there is still plenty of socializing and networking available to you. We are
really looking forward to seeing you in one week!!

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6Q6iRRZicYhlq9wEKy-wlkPZCa3-ygh6
CnEvcVzIJDUBjRw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link> NFB of MA
2023: Karaoke Song Requests

Please fill out this form if you would like to perform a song at our state
convention in 2023. I ask that you write down up to three songs in case your
top choice is unavailable, and your contact information in case I have
questions about your songs. I can't wait to hear what you have to sing!

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6Q6iRRZicYhlq9wEKy-wlkPZCa3-ygh6
CnEvcVzIJDUBjRw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link> Fill out
form

 <https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link> Create your own Google
Form

.

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."