[Massachusetts-NFB] Today’s featured auction item

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:32:56 UTC 2023

In addition, I just got word that Heather will be bringing her famous and delicious Whoopi Pies!!!

Shara Winton
President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts
617-600-8130
Visit NFB MA Website for more information
Visit the NFB website for more info
Visit us on Facebook
“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”