[Massachusetts-NFB] Today’s featured auction item

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:59:48 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone!
As our state convention draws closer, I am excited to share one of our biggest ticket items today!
There are so many great auction items on my list. I don’t know if I will get to all of them before the end of the week, and there are still donations coming in for the auction!
It warms my heart and fills me with such joy, and, although we are living in such a crazy world, these days, there are still so many kind and generous people!
Enjoy the beautiful sunshine today!

Warmly,
Shirley Dorris
2023 auction chair person

Today’s featured auction item;

A portable entertainment package – includes 14 inch portable TV and fire stick – valued at $180

Sent from my iPhone