[Massachusetts-NFB] Today’s featured auction item

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:55:55 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone!
Hope you all are staying warm and safe on this snowy Tuesday!
There are so many fabulous auction items that it is hard for me to choose just one to feature each day!
This snow has helped me choose the featured item for today!
Who doesn’t like to cozy up on the couch with a nice, soft, warm, blanket and enjoy a favorite book or favorite movie?
Today’s featured item is;
A beautiful, soft, thick, handmade, by our own, Laurie Mattioli, crocheted throw! The colors are light, gray, charcoal, gray, white and dusty blue! Valued at $80!

Just a few days left until we are enjoying each other’s company and having fun with bidding on these great auction items! Don’t forget to bring your cash!

Stay safe and warm today!

Warmly,
Shirley Dorris
2023 state convention, auction chairperson

Sent from my iPhone