[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: [NFB-Conventions] Last day to RSVP for our events at convention

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:08:02 UTC 2023

Salamalakum Everyone,
Last day to RSVP  regarding our events for convention. Please read carefully
and RSVP.

The NFB Muslims Group are looking forward to another NFB Convention in
Houston Texas July 1-6. There will be a lot of exciting events coming out
from our NFB Muslims Group, in shaa Allah.
a daily prayer space at convention is in the Meeting room 230 from 1 PM
until 11:59 Pm from July 1 to July 6. Please consider utilizing the space as
much as you can.
As for our events, Please RSVP through the link below by June 23 if you are
planning to go to convention and are interested to attend our events listed
below.
1-The NFB Muslims Group Seminar will be on Monday July 3 in meeting room 346
from 5 PM until 7:30 PM.
2-NFB Muslims Group Dinner will be on July 5th at 7 PM. Location:
Clear Lake Islamic Center (7511 El Camino Real, Houston, TX 77058).
The dinner is organized by Islam By Touch, Shaykh Waleed Basyouni and other
great people in Houston. Guide dogs are welcome. We will be at the Community
Hall and joined by other Muslim leaders for a great gathering.
3-Our dear Sister Heather has found for us a catering restaurant for Halal
boxed lunch option for meals during convention. Their website
is: https://arpisdeli.com/. For the menu, see their website or the NFB
Muslims Group listserv or Facebook group.

Link to RSVP: https://forms.gle/DjMDArHuLTV6JWA8A

If you have any questions, email the NFB Muslims at nfbmuslims at gmail.com.