[Massachusetts-NFB] Exhibits, dancing and karaoke, NFBMA State Convention day 2 Schedule of events

Cullen Gallagher cullen.gallagher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:02:01 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to day two of our 2023 National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts state convention. In-person activities begin today at the Embassy Suites hotel. Registration will be open today from 3:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. Registration will be held near the conference rooms. Today includes the exhibit hall, A welcome party, fun team building activities, dance lessons, karaoke and Music provided by DJ Andrew Johnson.
Here is today's full schedule of events.
FRIDAY, March 3, 2022
3:30 - 6:30 PM – Exhibit Hall
Suffolk Ball Rooms 2and 3

6:00 PM – Nominating Committee Meeting
Only appointed delegates may attend.

7:00 - 8:00 PM – Dinner and a Fun-Filled Team Building Activity
Mystic Ball Room
Join with friends old and new to enjoy sliders, fries, and fellowship! Tables at this event will be assigned to make sure that we have the chance to welcome new people and get to know our NFBMA family better!

8:00 - 10:00 PM – Mixer
Mystic Ball Room
Please bring your dance shoes, your dance moves, singing voice and a pleasant attitude If you would like to be accompanied by music during your karaoke performance, you should contact Andrew Johnson by February 27, otherwise you might be simply singing without music. . .

See you at the convention,

Cullen Gallagher
Second Vice President and Cambridge Chapter Secretary: National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts