[Massachusetts-NFB] shattering low expectations, Elections and more, the final day of the 2023 NFBMA Convention

Cullen Gallagher cullen.gallagher at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 11:01:02 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the final day of our 2023 National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts state convention. Today includes the NFB shattering low expectation discussion, business meeting, chapter and group reports, and elections.
Here is today's full schedule of events.
SUNDAY, March 5, 2023
Mystic Ball Room
Join Zoom Room 1
https://zoom.us/j/93976475347?pwd=Qy9KQWNmTWhjSklnbmNrSytQSnl3dz09
One tap mobile: +16465588656,,93976475347#,,,,*2022#
Dial by your location: +1 1646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 9 3 9 7 6 4 7 5 3 4 7
Passcode: 2022

9:30 AM – Shattering Low Expectations Discussion
Debate Kyra Sweeney, AT-Large Chapter and Donald Porterfield, NFBAZ President and National Board member

10:30 AM – NFB Business and Board Meeting
Treasurer Report: Kobena Bonney
PAC update:
Chapter Reports:
Justin Heard, Cambridge Chapter,
Theadora Williams, Grater Springfield Chapter,
Debbie Malone, At-Large Chapter Justin Heard, MABS and
Stephanie Valdez, NAPBC
Elections

12:00 PM – Adjourn
Thank you for your participation this weekend.
Cullen Gallagher
Second Vice President and Cambridge Chapter Secretary: National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts