[Massachusetts-NFB] Help make the MA Arts and Culture sector more accessible!

Hai Nguyen Ly h.nguyen.ly at gmail.com
Wed May 17 02:38:51 UTC 2023

Unfortunately, I received the following message when navigating to the referenced link.
Regrettably, this survey has been hacked and is temporarily closed due to fraudulent responses. We will share an updated link when it is available. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.