[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Chapter's Secret Santa Event

Kristina Constant kristinaconstant66 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 22:36:42 UTC 2023

Secret Santa 2023

1. Name: Kristina Constant

2. Address: 392 Washington St. Apt. 1 Brighton, MA 02135

3. Favorite colors: Blue

4. Five things you enjoy doing in your free time (be as specific as possible):

A. reading audio and braille mysteries

B. cooking and baking

C. taking walks with my guide dog

D. riding my tandem bike and stationary bike in winter

E. singing and listening to music gospel, jazz and classical mostly

5. Three things you dislike, this way you’re Santa does not get those.

A. makeup
b. running
c. sports

6. Do you like to drink tea, coffee, or alcoholic beverages Or do your
drink preferences include something else specifically? (be as precise
as you are) : tea, hot chocolate, and water I don't drink coffee or
alchol

7. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A dog I have
always had them in my life and find them very lovable and cuddable and
I also have a guide dog and I spend a lot of time with him taking
walks, playin with him and petting him.

8. List three outside activities that you enjoy doing.(be specific)

A walking

B. riding tandem bike

C. swimming

9. Do you have a holiday tradition that you do faithfully each year? I
only do this with my parents but we eat peppermint stick ice cream
with hot fudge sauce and toasted coconut and the sighted members of my
family put a candle in the ice cream and light it and see who can eat
their ice cream and keep their candle lit the longest.  The only other
thing is church on christmas eve and singing christmas carols.

If so, please describe.

10. What is Something that hasn't been mentioned that will help your
Secret Santa find something special for you?  I love chocolate.  I do
not like candles since I cannot safely light them.

--
Debbie Malone
National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts