[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Chapter's Secret Santa Event

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:06:40 UTC 2023

Good morning Massachusetts Federation Family!
Holidays are fast approaching.
There is only one week to sign up to participate in the At-Large
Chapter's secret santa event. Thank you to all those who have responded.
Anyone uncomfortable posting the answers to the questionnaire to the
list can call or email me. 774-786-0177 or dmalone510 at gmail.com
We need your responses by next Tuesday at 12 noon.Don't delay. Do it
today.Here is the questionnaire.
*Secret Santa 2023*

*1. Name:*

*2. Address:*

*3. Favorite colors:*

*4. Five things you enjoy doing in your free time (be as specific as
possible):*

*A.*

*B.*

*C.*

*D.*

*E.*

*5. Three things you dislike, this way you’re Santa does not get those.*

*A.*

*6. Do you like to drink tea, coffee, or alcoholic beverages Or do your
drink preferences include something else specifically? (be as precise as
you are) :*

*7. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?*

*8. List three outside activities that you enjoy doing.(be specific)*

*A*

*B.*

*C.*

*9. Do you have a holiday tradition that you do faithfully each year? *

If so, please describe.

*10. What is Something that hasn't been mentioned that will help your
Secret Santa find something special for you?*