[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: [Job-Discussions] 2024 Brown Goldstein & Levy Disability Rights Fellowship

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:57:01 UTC 2023

Please see a fantastic opportunity below for a law student or recent
graduate with a disability.  I worked at BGL and it was one of the best
places I've ever worked.  I encourage everyone interested in applying and
that you share widely with your network.

2024 Disability Rights Fellowship Posting (ACE) (002).pdf

Goldstein

& Levy

THE 2024 BROWN, GOLDSTEIN & LEVY

DISABILITY RIGHTS FELLOWSHIP

In September 2009, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP welcomed

its first Disability Rights Fellow. We are now accepting

applications for our tenth Disability Rights Fellow

to begin in September 2024. The Fellowship offers a recent law

school graduate or judicial clerk with a disability the opportunity

to participate for a year in all phases of disability rights and

other litigation at our firm in Baltimore, Maryland. Brown,

Goldstein & Levy is a 20-lawyer law firm devoted principally to

litigation. The firm has developed a national reputation for its

high-profile, high-impact disability rights cases. Information

about Brown, Goldstein & Levy, including our past and present

work and fellows, is available at

browngold.com

Terms of the Fellowship

The term of the Fellowship is one year (with the possibility of

a second year). Salary and benefits will be commensurate

with the salaries paid and benefits provided to non-Fellowship

attorneys of equivalent experience and qualifications. The

Fellow should be a member of a state bar or be planning to

obtain admittance to a state bar with the ability to apply for

Maryland admission.

Application and Selection

Applicants must have strong academic credentials, excellent

writing skills, and an interest in the work of the firm. A

completed application will consist of the following:

1. a cover letter, no longer than two pages,

explaining the ways in which you meet the selection

criteria;

2. a copy of your law school transcript;

3. a legal writing sample of no more than 15 pages;

4. a current resume; and

5. a list of three references, including name, relationship,

and contact information.

Applications will be received on a rolling basis; the

position will remain open until filled. Please submit

your application by e-mail to

fellowship at browngold.com

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110