[Massachusetts-NFB] Labor, Leisure, AI, and Robotics in the Global Communities tonight's meeting at 7PM

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:06:11 UTC 2023

To provide a bit more context, we are working on a design project with the
topic of "Work 2040: Labor, Leisure, AI, and Robotics in the Global
Communities of Tomorrow" at Harvard. In this pivotal era where the nature of
work is rapidly evolving due to technological advances and societal changes,
our project explores the future of work with a particular focus on how AI
and robotics will shape labor and leisure. We aim to examine the trade-offs
at various scales and the equitable distribution of benefits.

Our domain of interest is Augmentation for Accessibility, with an emphasis
on how these technologies can benefit individuals who are blind or have low
vision. Your expertise and perspective as a blind person is  invaluable to
us as we navigate these complex questions.

Here is the zoom link again: https://harvard.zoom.us/j/99334738038

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-304-0347