[Massachusetts-NFB] Secret Santa and the at-Large chapter

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 22:44:46 UTC 2023

Hello, if you are a member of the at-Large chapter or if you would like to
be, please join us for our 2023 Secret Santa event. We have received forms
for Liz, Kristina, and Brian so far. If you would like to join us in this
fun holiday tradition. Please send your filled out form to Shara at
SharaWinton at gmail.com <mailto:SharaWinton at gmail.com>  by Sunday, November
13. If you recently sent it to Debbie, please resend to Shara, as Debbie had
an unexpected family situation that has her out of the state for a little
while.  Thank you. If you would rather you can call me at 617-304-0347

Here is the form:

Secret Santa 2023

1. Name:

2. Address:

3. Favorite colors:

4. Five things you enjoy doing in your free time (be as specific as
possible):

A.

B.C

D. .

E.

5. Three things you dislike, this way you're Santa does not get those.

A.

C. .

 6. Do you like to drink tea, coffee, or alcoholic beverages Or do your
drink preferences include something else specifically? (be as precise as you
are) :

7. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

8. List three outside activities that you enjoy doing.(be specific)

A.

B.

C.

9. Do you have a holiday tradition that you do faithfully each year?

If so, please describe.

10. What is Something that hasn't been mentioned that will help your Secret
Santa find something special for you?