[Massachusetts-NFB] Secret Santa and the at-Large chapter

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 20:39:12 UTC 2023

*Secret Santa 2023*

*1. Name: *

*Debbie Malone*

*2. Address:*

22 Dahlia Ave, Peabody, MA 01960

*3. Favorite colors:*

 purple

*4. Five things you enjoy doing in your free time (be as specific as
possible):*

*A. playing words with friends*

*B. sewing*

*C  watching hallmark movies*

*D. going to live events (lectures, plays).*

*E. going to festivals, yard sales, estate sales*

*5. Three things you dislike, this way you’re Santa does not get those.*

*A. nuts or anything difficult to chew*

*B  *

*C. .*

 *6. Do you like to drink tea, coffee, or alcoholic beverages Or do your
drink preferences include something else specifically? (be as precise as
you are) :* I like coffee and wine.

*7. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?* a butterfly because
each one is unique and free to be who they are and go where they want.

*8. List three outside activities that you enjoy doing.(be specific)*

*A. swimming*

*B. walking*

*C. sitting in the fresh air with a glass of wine, preferably in the hot
tub*

*9. Do you have a holiday tradition that you do faithfully each year? *

If so, please describe.  I hand make gifts for my family, usually something
sewn.

*10. What is Something that hasn't been mentioned that will help your
Secret Santa find something special for you?*

*I enjoy traveling and eating out. I  am learning to cook more creatively.*

--
*Debbie Malone*
*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*