[Massachusetts-NFB] News of Tuesday’s bake sale

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:12:08 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday!
I have great news to report about our first election day. Bake sale… It was a great! We totaled up the day at $551!
There was not much leftover at the end! My daughter came and picked up the leftover baked goods, and took them to a homeless day center here Waltham! They were very grateful

A very big thank you to all who participated by contributing baked goods and coming to help WOrk the table on Tuesday! The workers included, ElizabethAnn Johnson, Stephanie Valdez, and Bronwen Tedesco!

The staff of Waltham Housing Authority and the pole workers were so supportive, kind and helpful!

Our table was set up right at the front door… A perfect location for voters to notice us on their way in, and on their way out!

I am so proud of the way this turned out, and I look forward to continuing this fundraiser every election day!

Have a wonderful weekend and a happy Veterans Day!

Best,
Shirley Dorris
Sent from my iPhone