[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Chapter Meets This Evening

Liz Lesperance liz.karsok at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:42:00 UTC 2023

Hello Friends!

This is a friendly reminder that the at-large chapter will meet this
evening at 7:00PM via zoom. I have attached the minutes from last month's
meeting as well as our agenda. In addition, the agenda is pasted below. The
first hour is designated for chapter business and the second hour will be a
courteous but informal discussion about living with blindness. All are
welcome to participate in this conversation!

Please find the zoom link below:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99664834709

NFB MA