[Massachusetts-NFB] Lunch on Sunday after Cambridge walk

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 20:59:23 UTC 2023

Hello  All,

This year, due to the fact that our Fund-raising was not quite so robust, in
2022, lunch is not as organized as last year. You will be responsible for
the cost of your own lunch. We have picked two different restaurants. At the
walk we can divide in to groups. It is possible that some people may ride
together, but your transportation is to be worked out by you, yourself.

We have decided on two possible places for lunch. The first is Cambridge
Common. The address is 1667 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02138

. Cambridge Common is a comfortable, welcoming neighborhood restaurant with
sensational comfort food at affordable prices and a full bar with 30 craft
beers on tap! Our inviting wooden booths, large bar, and warm lighting,
combined with our uber-friendly staff, have made us a local hotspot and cozy
hangout. Home - Cambridge Common Restaurant
<https://cambridgecommonrestaurant.com/> & Bar

The 2nd choice is Genki Ya - Cambridge

231 Alewife Brook Pkwy,
Cambridge MA 02138   Genki Ya is a Japanese and Sushi restaurant. It is in
the heart of Cambridge and offers great prices and an eclectic menu of
entrees and sushi with a full bar. Try out one of our comfortable and
affordable locations for the best and freshest sushi around!
<http://www.genkiyasushi.com/>  Genki YA
Sushi,Brookline,Cambridge,Boston,Dedham,Somerville - Online order
<https://www.genkiyasushi.com/> & Menu

Or we could decide that day, to do something all together different for
those who can go with the flow.

Can't wait to see all  of you on Sunday!!

Warmly,

Shara