[Massachusetts-NFB] November 7 bake sale

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:40:57 UTC 2023

Good afternoon everyone!
I have heard from just a few members who want to participate in the bake sale coming up on November 7!
To make this a success, I am going to need more participation, please!
If you can bake or have a friend that can help, please do so, and contact me with what you are contributing!

To those who have already reached out and told me what you are making, thank you very much!

Let’s all work together to make this first annual bake sale a great success, so we can continue it each year!

I look forward to hearing from all of you, and excited to know what yummy treats you are making!

Best,
Shirley
615–598-5020

617–819-4632