[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: Uniform Ballot Measure in Massachusetts explained further, a question

Al and Masha Sten-Clanton sweeties2 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 14 19:43:51 UTC 2023

I think I have marbles in my head instead of brain cells, or I'd have
asked this question when we first heard ofthis issue:  what are supposed
to be the virtues of using a bar code or qr code? Why would the Automark
people or anybody else want to take this approach?

Thank you to anybody who knows what's up here.

Best,

Al