[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Cahpter meeting *n elections next Tuesday 4/9

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:21:42 UTC 2024

Hi All,
I hope you have all recovered from our fantastic state convention. It was
great connecting with everyone, learning new things, and having fun.
That being said, the At-Large Chapter will be meeting next tuesday, 4/9 at
7pm. We will be having elections for all the board members for a term of 2
years. We will be taking nominations from the floor. Please consider
nominating yourself or someone you believe will make a great board member.
The positions are president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and
board member 1.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.
The agenda is below and attached.
Have a great day,

NFB MA

At-Large Chapter

Meeting Agenda

4/9/2024

Call to Order:

Ice breaker/Roll Call: Gannon

NFB Pledge:  Hai

Secretary’s Report: Liz

Treasurer’s Report: Sandy

Presidential Release Summary: Liz

President’s Report: Shara

Bell Academy:

State convention:

          Take aways general.

          Quarterly get togethers.

10 Minute Tips: Shara

Fundraising ideas:

Participants for May Meeting

          Ice breaker :

          10-minute tips:

          NFB Pledge:

          Presidential Release Summary:

New Business:

          Elections

Adjournment:

--
*Debbie Malone*

*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*

*Affiliate Second Vice President*

*At-Large Chapter President*

*National Federation of the Blind, National Writers Division Vice President*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*
Amazon Author Page <https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07RVCRR5R>