[Massachusetts-NFB] Please take time to fill out this survey FW: Reminder: Submit Convention Attendee Survey

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 16:41:29 UTC 2024

<https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2024-01/final-convention-email-header-2
024-1.png>

Share Your Feedback by August 15

Thank you for your participation, engagement, and support during this year’s
National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind. Your feedback
is needed.

The 2024 National Convention survey is available online or by phone:

*	Complete the online NFB24 Survey
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35271&qid=10178955>  (En Español
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35272&qid=10178955> )
*	To complete the survey by phone, call 229-632-7878 or toll-free
833-632-7878. Please note that the phone number above provides the survey in
an automated system and will require the survey to be completed in one
session. There is an option to pause the survey for five minutes and the
pause can be extended as needed. Push the pound key for help.

Please share the phone survey option to members who may not have access to
email or the online survey.

Convention Highlights

The 2024 NFB National Convention highlights are available in various
formats, including the 2024 Banquet Speech, Dignity, Respect, and
Determination: The Momentum of the Blind People's Movement, the Presidential
Report, and the 2024 Resolutions.

Access the 2024 Convention Highlights
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35273&qid=10178955> .

Save the Date: 2025 National Convention

We can't wait to be with you in New Orleans, Louisiana next year from
Tuesday, July 8 – Sunday, July 13, 2025. Check out the next five years for
the National Convention. More details coming soon to nfb.org/convention
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35274&qid=10178955> .

The National Federation of the Blind advances the lives of our members and
all blind people in the United States. We know that blindness is not the
between blind people and our dreams. Our collective power, determination,
and diversity achieve the aspirations of all blind people.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35275&qid=10178955>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35276&qid=10178955>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35277&qid=10178955>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35278&qid=10178955>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35279&qid=10178955>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35280&qid=10178955>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

h=48684c74ca534b99> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23612&qid=10178955&h=486
84c74ca534b99> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35281&qid=10178955> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=10178955>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.dQHkuvbP31-2BrP50Ee0Yxop
f7vUg52X1c4Gvh9nWE-2BFjuQ4gD9T09uB-2BMnB10wuw7xPuvWRvAlSbvbM-2FUT-2Fg8FYyBzw
oniEUE19H5aAHEGnao3JNaA-2BcasZbZZU1yI-2FgwFBcLkpOQpsfLtBSLAPWWTNLswlq3d1TCQ7
OGv7UaZna3KuduSWU0-2FuJjbjInmzramnZWLalDKcbAK1ygNNxdHQ-3D-3D>