[Massachusetts-NFB] Request From President Riccobono

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:53:46 UTC 2024

Dear Federation Family,

I hope you all are staying cool as we enter the August summer heat. I wanted
to acknowledge that we are starting our fall conventions with South
Carolina, which has long been the traditional first convention in our long
list of fall conventions. I will be traveling to a number of conventions
this fall, and I look forward to the opportunity to engage members at the
local level.

When you tuned into the Presidential Release Live last week-oh I am sorry
you missed it-well, if you had tuned in, you would have heard me talk about
my desire to receive feedback from members about the Presidential Release.
As you know, we have the live event and the recorded version. The recorded
version is intended to be played at every chapter meeting across the
country. As leaders, you know that the aim is to help every member of the
Federation understand their connection to the nationwide movement and to
have a direct connection to our elected President. We wish to prevent people
being stuck on only the local priorities. I will remind you that I want
feedback about how we can improve, especially the recorded message intended
for our local chapters.

Please send your ideas via email using the hashtag #PR-Feedback. Or you can
also text your thoughts to our Mark AI at 833-564-2271. If you send a text,
consider putting something like this at the beginning: I have some feedback
on your Presidential Releases.

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspectives.