[Massachusetts-NFB] Blind Equality Achievement Month is in October--do you have any ideas? or would you like to help coordinate something with me?

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:02:50 UTC 2024

Thanks Stephanie. Let’s talk. When are you available? Next week I have Thursday the 22nd or Friday the 23rd  available, at this time. Let me know if either of those dates work for you and if so, what time.

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347