[Massachusetts-NFB] Fwd: Cambridge Chapter January Minutes

Cullen Gallagher cullen.gallagher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 07:31:22 UTC 2024

Hi Everyone,
I am resending the minutes from our January meeting. Look forward to seeing you at 6:00 PM.
If you will be joining virtually, here are the Zoom details.
Topic: NFBMA Cambridge Chapter Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/95901703256?pwd=Mk8rOXdrbExkVGdsZUd4SVhCRnlqZz09

Meeting ID: 959 0170 3256
Passcode: 632
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,95901703256# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,95901703256# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)