[Massachusetts-NFB] ATTN; All chapter treasures and secretaries

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:28:36 UTC 2024

Good evening everyone!
I cannot stress enough how important it is for Liz and I to have current members information, especially if they have paid their dues for the year!
Going in and being able to access our roster, there are several members that I know are still active, but it shows that their membership is expired! So please, please help us to update this information as soon as possible!
With our upcoming State convention, I am sure our members want to be current with paid dues to be able to vote!
Thanks and advance for your cooperation

Best,
Shirley Dorris
Sent from my iPhone