[Massachusetts-NFB] Call for Resolutions

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:19:54 UTC 2024

Greetings Federationists!

We are weeks away from our 2024 NFB of Massachusetts convention, March 15
through March 17.

We are a membership organization, meaning members govern the NFB of
Massachusetts by our actions during our convention. So, the convention is
the best forum to bring up issues that affect the blind, discuss them, and
if necessary, create policies that we will work on to change or improve
those conditions. These are called resolutions.

So, if you think there ought to be a law, or think that a law is unfair to
blind people, or if you think we should recognize the positive actions of
some individual or organization for their good work that benefits the blind,
you can write a resolution and have it considered by the membership at our
convention.

And if you have an idea, but are not clear how to write a resolution, you
can contact me and I will get you in touch with someone who can help.

The deadline for submitting resolutions for consideration will be Friday,
February 23. That gives us  enough  time to take care of preparing the text
and creating Braille and digital copies.

Thank you and Let's go Build the Federation!!

Shara Winton 617-304-0347