[Massachusetts-NFB] Looking for Volunteers for small tasks at our convention

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 20:40:19 UTC 2024

Good Afternoon,

We are looking for a few good people. for Saturday morning opening sessions.

We would like for someone to give an invocation, someone to lead the NFB
Pledge and someone to lead the Pledge of Allegiance. Can I please get three
volunteers who would like to do these small, but important tasks this year?

Please call me ASAP, so that your name can be secured and printed on our
agenda.

Warmly,

Shara Winton

617-304-0347