[Massachusetts-NFB] Banquet Ticket pick-up

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 11:56:09 UTC 2024

Good Morning!

For all of you here in Orlando.

The Banquet is tomorrow night, Sunday July 8 beginning at 7PM. We have
exchanged our Banquet tickets for the tickets that will provide you a seat
and meal at the banquet.

If you gave Shirley or me your original ticket to  exchange, then it will be
necessary to be at general sessions today in the Massachusetts section to
pick up your new ticket. They gave  us  assigned tables and we have three of
them in which we will be sitting as an affiliate. Please do not make it
necessary for us to find you. I will be sitting in  the first seat where our
Massachusetts is flying. Shirley will be sitting in the seat directly behind
me. Shirley has your ticket. Please pick up your ticket from Shirley today.
You will need this before you can enter the ballroom tomorrow night for the
annual banquet.

For those of you, not here in Orlando.we truly miss you and hope you will go
on zoom, youtube or on  your Amazon device to listen to the banquet tomorrow
night!

Hope to see all of you, next year in New Orleans!

Have a great day!!

Warmly,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347