[Massachusetts-NFB] Support the MA Association of Blind Students

Isabel Rosario isabelrosario76 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:19:33 UTC 2024

🍿 **Join the MA Association of Blind Students Double Good Popcorn
Fundraiser! 🍿** Get ready for a fun and exciting fundraiser starting next
Friday at 1 PM until Tuesday the 18th at 1 PM! We have a friendly
competition where the top fundraiser wins a $20 gift card to Starbucks,
Dunkin Donuts, or Amazon! Here's how to participate:
 1. Download the Double Good app for free on iOS and Android.
2. Enter event code ZODLRU in the app.
3. Create your Pop-Up Store and start selling Double Good popcorn once the
event starts on the 14th - ultra-premium, delicious, and award-winning!
Prices start at $11 for Signature Bags (5 cups each) and $31 for Curated
Collections. Remember, it's 100% contactless, and we keep 50% of the
profit, with products shipping directly to the buyer.
Mark your calendars for June 14th at 1:00 PM to kick off the fundraiser and
show your support for the MA Association of Blind Students!

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Content Creation Committee
NABS Now podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/47rJlZrFHD4EIqvgLRNhHM
203-993-3045