[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Chapter Get Together in Worcester

Liz Lesperance liz.karsok at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 01:54:15 UTC 2024

Greetings,

In our at-large chapter meeting yesterday we discussed holding a meet up of
the at-large chapter at the Worcester Bravehearts game on Saturday, August
3rd. Here are the details about the event along with some information about
the commuter rail train to Worcester.

The Worcester Bravehearts are a local baseball team that play in the
Futures Collegiate Baseball League. The August 3rd get together will be
held at their home field which is Fitton Park located at 1 Fitton Ave.
Worcester, MA 01610. On Saturday, August 3rd, the Bravehearts will be
playing the New Britain Bees (a team based in Connecticut). The game starts
at 6:30PM. Tickets are $20/piece and include access to the "All You Can
Eat" menu. This menu contains the following items:

Hamburgers

Cheeseburgers

Hot Dogs

Veggie Dogs

Italian Sausages

Chicken Sandwiches

Chicken Nuggets

Chips

Soft Drinks

Water

Table Talk Pies

There are also additional menu items that can be purchased separately
including french fries, chicken tenders, fried dough, ice cream, pizza, and
alcohol.

Public Transportation Details:

If you are commuting in from Boston, there is a commuter rail that leaves
South Station at 3PM arriving at Union Station in Worcester at 4:35PM. The
field is a 6-minute drive from Union Station. There are activities held
prior to the start of the game. Returning home, there is a 9:10PM commuter
rail that gets back into South Station at 10:45PM.

This will be a fun event filled with great food, great company, and the
best way to spend a summer's night in the city of Worcester. If you would
like to come, please let me know no later than Monday, July 1st so I can
secure tickets.

Yours Truly,

Liz Lesperance

At-Large Chapter Vice President