[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Chapter Get Together in Worcester

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:36:00 UTC 2024

Hi Liz,
Paul and I are definitely interested in going. Thanks for the work you put
into this. It sounds like fun.

*Sent with Right Inbox <https://www.rightinbox.com/?utm_source=signature>*

<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
I'm using Inbox When Ready
<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
to protect my focus.

--
*Debbie Malone*

*National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts*

*Affiliate Second Vice President*

*At-Large Chapter President​*

*National Federation of the Blind, National Writers Division Vice President*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*
Amazon Author Page <https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B07RVCRR5R>