[Massachusetts-NFB] Working a shift at exhibit table at convention

Laurie Mattioli lacdm11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:50:17 UTC 2024

Hello,

I would like some clarification as to what is expected from those of us who are requesting financial assistance to attend the NFB national convention.  Are we required to work at the NFB MA table as well as the independence market? If so, who do I contact to sign up for the independent market?

Have a great day.
Laurie Mattioli