[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Re: Sign-Up Today: 22nd Annual Showcase of Talent Pre-Registration is Officially Live!

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 13:40:14 UTC 2024

Hello PAD members and supporters!

We are excited to launch the pre-registration window for our 22nd Annual Showcase of Talent, which will be taking place in accordance with the upcoming NFB National Convention on the evening of Sunday, July 7th, from 8-11 P.M in Executive Ballroom I, supporting the National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

A few reminders before you begin the pre-registration process:
•This is an in-person competition, so you must be present on thhe night of the event to participate.
•Being a member of our division is not required to participate,, but you are always welcome to join in the PAD fun. Become a member by visiting our membership page ( https://nfb-pad.org/member <https://nfb-pad.org/member> ) and paying your $5 annual dues.
•In order to reserve one of our 15 available pre-registrant spoots, we must receive your registration submission and your participant fee of $10. Your spot will not be held until we receive both of these crucial components.
•There are only 15 pre-registrant spots, so if you do not snag oone early, they could all be taken. When the initial 15 are claimed, pre-registration closes. 10 additional spots will become available at the start of National Convention, but we cannot guarantee a spot for you.
•Family friendly performances are required, and they may only llast between 2-4 minutes, so please be conscientious when selecting your performance material.

As of now, our pre-registration window is open. This window will remain open until either the 15 spots are claimed or the end of the day on Sunday, June 30, whichever comes first. Spots often go quickly, so we invite and encourage you to lock in your spot at your earliest convenience.

Pre-register using the link below:
https://nfb-pad.org/showcase

Pay your $10 participant fee using the link below: www.paypal.me/nfbpad <http://www.paypal.me/nfbpad>

We welcome everyone in Orlando to support the performers at the show; audience tickets are $5 (five dollars) at the door.

Email us at nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>  with any questions.

We cannot wait to see all of this year’s talent, and we thank you in advance for your excitement and courage in joining in the fun!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
www.nfb-pad.org <http://www.nfb-pad.org/>
www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision <http://www.facebook.com/PerformingArtsDivision>
Twitter: @NFB_PAD