[Massachusetts-NFB] ISO of at least one person to attend fundraising meeting on July 5 in Orlando

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 17:08:35 UTC 2024

7:30 - 8:30 p.m. White Cane Committee and Fundraising Seminar

Salon 13

Let's put the FUN back in Fundraising! Come and participate in an
interactive session and share ideas on how to plan and implement an
affiliate fundraiser. They are asking all State presidents to send
representatives from your state.

I would like to send someone who is very interested in Fund-raising and will
share what you learn at this seminar with me and possibly at the August
chapter and division meetings. Who are my fun Members?

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347