[Massachusetts-NFB] Free Our President!

Liz Lesperance liz.karsok at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:02:11 UTC 2024

Oh no! As  you may have heard, Shara has been kidnapped and right now we
don't have enough money raised to free her. How are we going to hold our
state convention this year without our President? Please help!

Follow the link below to our online auction and make a bid or donation in
order to release Shara! We have some pretty awesome items including a
lovely 70-minute cruise down the Charles River, tickets to Six Flags New
England and a signed photo of Mac Jones. In order to bid, you will need to
create an account.

Our auction can be found at www.32auctions.com/nfbma

Note, that is 32auctions.com slash N F B M A
Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the auction.

Best Regards,
Liz