[Massachusetts-NFB] just a teaser

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 03:07:31 UTC 2024

Hello Family,

As promised, available at our Live Auction this year, I will be donating a
dinner for two. You will get to choose what  you would like to eat, within
reason and within my skill level.

I will try to post here, the things I am cooking in my own home,  for
dinner, each night. This will give you an idea of some of the things I do
make for my family.

I did mention that Cajun Jambalaya, Lasagna or shrimp and grits are some of
the thing that I make that get rave reviews.

On Tuesday, March 5, I made Sweet and Sour chicken with vegetables, pork egg
rolls, fried rice and Chinese chicken  dumplings.

On Wednesday, March 6, I made spaghetti with both ground beef and Italian
Sausage, with a homemade Marinara sauce, Garlic bread and a tossed Salad.

Stay tuned this week and the days leading up to the convention to see what
else I can put together. I am kind of short on time right now. Therefore, it
might not be as good this week as it is sometimes.

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347