[Massachusetts-NFB] Who is interested in starting a Guide Dog Group?

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu May 9 20:21:13 UTC 2024

Hello Members!

One of our newest members, Isabel Rosario
is interested in starting a Guide Dog Group. It would not be a division yet,
not until and unless we have sufficient interest and commitment to his
effort. If you are interested, please respond to me in a private email or
contact me by text or phone call.

Isabel Rosario is a new Cambridge Chapter member, a 2024 State Scholarship
winner, A member of MassABS, the MassABS secretary and   the Co-chair of
NABS Content Creation Committee. In other words, she is definitely a young
lady living the life she wants and getting a lot done!

Sincerely,

Shara Winton

President, National federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

 <http://www.nfbma.org/> www.nfbma.org

 <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com> sharawinton at gmail.com

617-304-0347